Saturday 3 March 2018

Moving, moving, moving!



Our oldest daughter Alyssa told me a long time ago, "mom, you have outgrown your blogger site and it's time for you to move on." I've loved it here though. It's been home and I felt comfortable, so I stayed. But she is right. I've outgrown this space and it's time to experience new things and take my blog, and my writing to the next level and so, sadly, I pack up. I look around one last time, remembering all the moments spent here. It was glorious.

But the future is exciting too.

I have a domain name now with a hosting site and I have a new home over at Wordpress. I'm a dot com owner!!! I've transferred all my old posts over to my new site and while it may take me awhile to get unpacked and settle in, if you want to find me for a nice long visit, come on and check out my new digs. AT.....

   http://hopeshomestead.com/ 

I hope you will find it comfortable there too.

Until we meet again, may you be well, happy and peaceful.

Blessings from Hope/aka Lee

No comments:

Post a Comment